Thursday 2 May 2013

Hair style influences and ideas...

These are some fashion based hair images which i have looked at and used as influences towards my final hair designs for both my looks. I have considered many hairstyles for both shoots from wearing the hair down to putting it all up. Which ever style i use it has to have an influence of dolls and look doll styled but also look quite fashion based also. Below are a range of images from big long hair to up styles which are very dolly like but also very fashion forward and work on catwalks and would work in music videos along with a doll look. For look one i had decided to have the hair up as the back of my model has to be seen and the hair had to play a big part in the styling of this meaning i have to put it up in a style. For look twoi could play around with having the hair either up or down as this image will be of the front of my model meaning there is nothing it cant cover.

 
 


 


The pictures to the side are images of hair which i have styled recently. These images were not specifically for the project but were done along side. I feel this hairstyle could work well with a doll styled image as the hair is long and thick with a messy up do making it quite fashion like but along with make up and clothing i feel could work well in my images. This image could only work with my second look as the first one the hair has to be up. I think this look could work well but possibly it could be refined a little more to make it more dolly looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment