Friday 3 May 2013

Final images Look 1 'The schizophrenic'

 
 
 
 LOOK 1 'The Schizophrenic'
Model- Rachel Hogg
Make-up, Hair, Styling & Photography- Lily Mills
 
I feel these images for my first look 'The Schizophrenic' turnt out well considering the problems i had with the back and creating an effect on the spine it didn't turn out to bad. I feel the movements created in the images along with only being able to see her back and then the front of the china doll make the images creepy. Having the china doll in the image and facing the camera i feel makes it look like shes in charge of my character and model which is the case. As my original ideas was to have my models spine stuck out to add to the effect of her being disturbed, unhealthy and mentally drained and this didn't work i had to change my idea slightly. I feel the spine does look slightly exaggerated but the putty has made it look slightly scar like more than my original idea which is fine as it still adds to the effect and makes you wonder.
If i was to re shoot these images i think i would possibly place my model in more exaggerated positions and possibly take and image of my models head turnt for one so you could see her face slightly but have it shadowed just to see how this could work and create an effect in the picture also. Overall i am happy with my final look of this first image and enjoyed being able to design and create a character like this i also feel this look could work within a music video or a horror film.

No comments:

Post a Comment