Friday 3 May 2013

Ideas for final images

LOOK 1 'The Schizoprehnic'

The Final ideas for look 1 of my project is to create an image where you can only see the back of my model. I wanted to create this sort of image as in horror films when you see the back of a person you always wonder and anticipate what is going to happen which makes the viewer feel uneasy and adds to the effect of the drama as to what they are going to look like. The first character image is based from the clown statue/clown doll urban lengendbut i have changed the idea and made it my own. My character is based around a china doll in which is her friend and talks to her driving her mad and making her do insane things. This china doll plays with her mind and has done from a young age making my character quite a lonely one and slightly mad. This china doll has made her believe that she is her in a human form. I wanted my character to look dark and to reflect being alone and also look drained and skinny and slightly unhealthy by not really having a life. This is why i wanted to make my models spine stick out to add to the horror effect and also show what having her lifestyle has done to her. This is how my character looks in reality to the viewer but in her mind she thinks she is and looks like the china doll when really she is frail and drained of life.

LOOK 2 'The Doll'

The final ideas for look 2 of my project is to create my character alter ego and other identity carrying on from look 1 'The schizophrenic.' Within this look i want to portray my characters other identity of what she sees herself as which is the china doll when in reality she actually looks how i have made her in look 1. I want my final look to look creepy also i want my model to look like an exact replicate of the china doll that is in the images also as this is what she think she looks like. I think this could work well and follow on from my first images showing the strong link between both looks
and showing my characters personalities and the horror side to this also with the doll theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment