Sunday 14 April 2013

Hair Design

Here are some quick Practise hair styles inspired by my Gothic horror dolls theme. There is a few different hairstyles that I played around with here on my dolly head. I wanted to experiment with keeping the hair quite girly and dolly looking how you would see a typical china doll hair etc. Most dolls have there hair curled, so I firstly curled the hair on my dolly head i then experimented with putting the hair up and backcombing it slightly. For my hair look i want it to have a similar look of dolls hair so i really need for my model to have long hair like most dolls. Keeping with the dolls theme i also at the same time want the hair to be contemporary and fashion like as it is being styled for a horror inspired music video.











No comments:

Post a Comment